Saturday 30 July 2011

I WILL NEVER LEAVE YOU, BUT...


In your life, have you experience the time were God seems desert you?
Last night, whilst contemplating my past days which seemingly no ideas, no wisdom, no poems, nothing and nothing comes in my head and that I’m beginning to ask the Lord, where is He?

In Hebrews 13:5 The Lord says, “I will never leave you nor forsake you...” but what I felt for this past days that I am all alone and that you left me and can’t find you. Seeking of you and found you on those pages of Psalms. Like Israelites you sometimes need to leave us for us to learn and realize how worthy you are. Wake up in the morning, inspired and while taking a bath the thoughts comes and remember that like mother who left their child only to learn to stand on their own and the teacher who left their students with study lesson and assignment. They are the ones who mold us, teach us to make a better person of the future.

So sometimes we need to be all alone for us to apply what we have learned but relying on the one, the Creator.

1 comment:

  1. PSE, cheer-up, you are "well-watered"!!
    The psalmist wrote:
    "He (christian) is like a tree planted by the streams of water, which yields its fruit in season and whose leaf does not wither. Whatever he does prospers"

    Enjoy the summer season in Europe, it gets tougher during winter :)

    ReplyDelete