Monday 25 July 2011

IT'S JUST ANOTHER WONDERFUL DAY!


Blessed to be a blessings!
I thank the Lord for another wonderful and blessed year though I'm spending a day in the middle of North Sea between UK and Netherlands where the vessel is working at the LOGGS Platform. I'm so glad that on the eve of my birthday, greetings were coming in and today it's packed of greetings and numbered to more than 150 greeters. The thoughts comes to my mind to have a number games giving a prizes to those who greets first, to 50th, to 100th, to 150th and 200th greeters to blessed them as I am blessed too. The lucky winners from 1st to 150th already announced and soon the 200th greeters.

The First & no.1 greeter who sent his message is no other than:
Rev. Elben Rodriguez - a pastor of District IV-West and Missionary Chairman - he is the one who sent a message on 24th evening.
2nd - 50th greeter is Given Angeles - IEMELIF friend and volunteer of Typhoon Ondoy
3rd - 100th greeter is Cynthia Barcera Antenor - my former colleagues at Uptown Ind'l
4th - 150th is Danielle Anne Estrada - friend of friends whom I met at Baguio City
5th - 200th greeter is no other than Wendy Gabinay - friends at Qatar Living Filipino Expat based in Qatar
CONGRATULATIONS SA INYONG LAHAT! HAPPY BIRTHDAY SA INYO hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment