Wednesday 6 July 2011

thinking of you...

As I contemplating of why on earth I existed whilst standing by on the vessel waiting for the personnel to come onboard, which is due next week, I grasp the time of registering and log-on on bloggers page to make this page accessible for all OFW's on earth.  Huge names and titles come out of my mind and since this is the first one I've got, so there you are reminding of you of the 3 letters... PSE which stands for Pinoy Sa Earth.  PSE will offer you an exciting to read on, articles, poems, opinions and latest news around the world on pertaining the plight of Filipino's or what we called "Bayani (sa ibang bayan)".  Comments, suggestions and articles are welcome...


Best regards,
Pinoy Ako
Seafarer

p.s. If you don't mind, can you feed my fish below?  those are the fish taken here at the North Sea (lol) and I'm thankful if you give them food only a matter of click 

No comments:

Post a Comment