Sunday 31 July 2011

I'M SO SORRY...

God is doing something and I learned from it. Now I realized how fool I am when I say God is deserting me, it is because of excessive complain and finding fault to our government rather than praying for them. For the past days, I’ve been reading the news about Filipino Worldwide – an e-news of Philippine Star (www.philstar.com) which caters the plight of Filipino Overseas workers around the World. The comment I always posted is quite sarcastic. In addition to President Aquino’s State of the Nation Address whereby nothing is discussed concerning the so-called ‘”Bayani”. With the circumstances arise on Filipinos abroad, I am, too often seemingly bitter for the action of our government when we talked about OFW’s. With the experiences I had in the past from Saudi Arabia to Qatar, Dubai and Europe’s I have seen many Filipinos who are victims of their employers and the recruiters. Due to poverty the need to go out of country to find greener pastures sometimes falls to be a victim of their fellow countrymen.

The fact that I created this blog is to awaken our government the need to create more jobs and program for the returning OFW’s. A page where you can find the truth behind those giant and 1st World countries, the recent crisis in the Middle East and the Europe’s debt crisis and the like which directly affecting Juan dela Cruz. So when I came to office yesterday morning for some reason I don’t know my hands are beginning to check the books on the shelves and found the booklet, “Daily Bread” and lead me to Day 78 entitled, “Thankful for Government?” That’s it, what God wants from me is to pray our government and not insisting nor trying to re-shape the world the way I think, speak and live. God words always lead us to a life that is pleasing to Him, a Christian life that can be a model to others, a life that is always thankful for no matter what.

It’s always easy to complain
And say that government’s unfair
But God’s word says we should give thanks
And lift our leaders up in prayer. - Hess

No comments:

Post a Comment